你在考虑为宝宝排除母乳吗？当我开始时，我不知道我在互联网搜索中拼凑的信息。以下是您在一个地方所需的所有信息 - 什么是独家抽水，独家抽水vs护理的优缺点，以及如何完全泵送母乳。亚搏pc国际
Exclusive pumping is breastfeeding using a breast pump and bottle.
Exclusively pumping moms pump breast milk around the clock to feed to their babies via a bottle. They do not nurse their babies for true feedings, though they may comfort nurse.
独家泵浦可以补充配方or feed their babies solid foods. “Exclusive” doesn’t refer to the baby only getting breast milk, like it does in the phrase “exclusively breastfeeding.”
The term “exclusive pumping” means that the babyis not nursed but is fed breast milk，并意味着鉴定来自（例如）妈妈的独家泵送，大多数是护士但在工作中的泵。
Moms exclusively pump for many difference reasons. Some of the more common reasons for exclusively pumping include:
- Having a baby that refuses to nurse
- Physical reasons (such as cleft palate)
Exclusively Pumping vs Nursing (aka Exclusively Pumping vs Breastfeeding)
First, exclusive pumping IS breastfeeding – it’s just not nursing. When you pump and feed your baby the milk you pumped, you are feeding from your breasts – just not directly. However, when people are asking this question, they often say “breastfeeding” when they mean “nursing.”
So – is it okay to just pump and not nurse?
Yes. Exclusive pumping is a perfectly valid option for feeding your baby.
- You always know how much your baby is eating (so no “is she getting enough milk?” worries) – when you’re nursing, you have to guess unless you weigh your baby before and after feedings.
- 你知道你生产多少牛奶，可以随着时间的推移看到趋势（特别是如果你track this data in an app). This way you can take action more quickly if your supply starts to drop. Nursing moms have to guess if supply is an issue or their baby is fussy for other reasons.
- You don’t have to worry about your baby biting, because breast pumps don’t have teeth!
- You are more in control of决定什么时候打扰, as breast pumps tend not to be as attached to the breastfeeding relationship.
Exclusive Pumping Challenges
- 这是一个很大的时间承诺 - 独家抽水需要每天大约120分钟亚搏pc国际抽水，除了你花瓶喂养宝宝母乳的时间。通过护理，牛奶生产和饲养步骤明显结合。
- Pumping whenyou have a baby to take care ofcan be challenging.
- 它需要a lot of energy and effort to清洗所有的瓶子和泵的部分。Nursing moms have nothing to wash; formula feeding moms only have bottles.
When you’re exclusively pumping, you should be pumping for about 120 minutes per day (this is a minimum – you can pump more if you want to).
Once you’ve expressed your milk, here are存储和使用它的指南。
Other than that, some great investments include:
- Breast pads
- A nursing cover (so you can pump outside your house)
Fear not! There are lots of things that you can do to get your milk supply up. I wrote up a long post about what you can do (what you can eat, herbs you can take, etc.) to88yabo one abouthow to get the most milk out of each session（按压等），以及一个关于如何get additional letdowns。
At a high level, some things that you can try include:
- Herbs (such as fenugreek or blessed thistle)
- Eating oatmeal
- Lactation cookies
如果你正在经历supply drops when you get your period, here are some things that you can do to try to mitigate the issue.
如果你需要supplement with formula如果您完全抽水，这里就是如何进行。
乳房疼痛作为一个独家的pumper是最糟糕的，因为你不能从抽水中休息 - 你必须尽量继续做到这一点。
If you’re having breast pain related to pumping, the first thing that I would check is your breast shield size. Pumping with the wrong size breast shields can damage your nipples. Here is来自Medela的一款伟大的规模指南that can help you determine if your flanges are too small or too big.
- 牛奶水泡(otherwise known as blebs)
- Nipple vasospasms
- Cracked and Bleeding Nipples
When you’re wean from the pump, you’ll want to gradually drop pumping sessions – first you’ll go down to three sessions about eight hours apart, then to two pumping sessions 12 hours apart. Then you drop either the morning or night session – whichever is more annoying to you, and reduce the last remaining pumping session by time or volume.这里有更多信息。
Here is information ontransitioning your baby off of breast milkwhen you wean.